Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hamilton....

Hamilton....

Anyone have any good pics of Josh Hamilton? Looking for him in a Reds uniform though. I need a new myspace layout, and I've decided to go with the Reds. I like to change it ever so often, so maybe I'll change it to the Reds from now until they suck, so thats a month or two

2. Turn Off Ads?
    REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

Re: Hamilton....

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Anyone have any good pics of Josh Hamilton? Looking for him in a Reds uniform though. I need a new myspace layout, and I've decided to go with the Reds. I like to change it ever so often, so maybe I'll change it to the Reds from now until they suck, so thats a month or two
    A month or two, why am I so excited then. Thanks for filling me in on this bit of inside information. I thought for a minute there that we had a chance this year.
    Any more info would be helpful because I am a die hard Reds fan and if there is no chance of us not sucking after a couple of months why should I bother. To think, I watched or listened to all of these spring training games with so much happiness only to find out now a week before opening day that it's hopeless. Anyone wanna buy a couple of opening day tickets?

Here's one:

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

lol I was just kiddin guys, jeez

I follow the team from start to finish

Last edited by CTA513; 03-28-2007 at 12:22 PM.

Last edited by CTA513; 03-28-2007 at 12:22 PM.

Is it just me [and maybe this has been said a million times already, I apologize if so] but does he remind anyone of a certain Reds RF from the 1990 championship team that went on to infamy in the Bronx?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Man, that dude looks like a pro wrestler.
    Witty signature.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Anyone have any good pics of Josh Hamilton?
    Too easy.

Stick to your guns.

3 of the 4 pictures I posted are no longer on Yahoos site anymore, so I edited my posts so they didnt show up as a red X.

Turn Off Ads?