Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Video: Eddie Griffin totals $1.5 mil Ferrari Enzo prepping for a Celebrity Car Race

Video: Eddie Griffin totals $1.5 mil Ferrari Enzo prepping for a Celebrity Car Race

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Video: Eddie Griffin totals $1.5 mil Ferrari Enzo prepping for a Celebrity Car Ra

I can only assume that whoever owned the Ferrari and let him drive it has enough money (or enough insurance) so that the loss isn't that big a deal. However, it's still a shame to see something like that happen to such a nice car.

On a side note, one of the other videos on that site is a story about USC concerned about peeping toms in a parking deck. What a ridiculous story! First, by building a parking deck next to a women's dorm, they should expect something like this. Second, is it really peeping if guys on a parking deck are watching girls who are changing in their rooms with the curtains open and the lights on? It doesn't sound like the girls are exhibiting much of an expectation of privacy. On the contrary I'd consider it plain view. If you want privacy, you have to take measures to protect it.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Re: Video: Eddie Griffin totals $1.5 mil Ferrari Enzo prepping for a Celebrity Car Ra

The parking structure at Case is set-up just like that... damn prudes with their shades drawn!!

I think your analysis is spot-on, Yacht.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    The parking structure at Case is set-up just like that... damn prudes with their shades drawn!!

I think your analysis is spot-on, Yacht.
    I'm starting to analyze everything I see for fear that it might turn up as a fact pattern on a bar question.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I wonder what the photographer was thinking when he saw the car heading right at him?

Turn Off Ads?