Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeper SS

Re: Sleeper SS

Ip (1), W (3), Cg (5), Sv (3), Bb (-1), K (1), Hld (1)

2. Turn Off Ads?

I dropped Cantu for Ty Wigginton.

Now my lineup is:

C McCann
    1B Adrian Gonzalez
    2B Ryan Freel
    SS Troy Glaus
    3B Ryan Zimmerman
    IF Edwin Encarnacion
    LF Nick Swisher
    CF Andruw Jones
    RF Michael Cuddyer
    OF Barry Bonds
    BN: CF Willy Taveras
    BN: RF Brad Hawpe
    BN: OF Nick Markakis
    BN: CF Rocco Baldelli
    BN: 1B,2B,3B,RF,LF Ty Wigginton

A few too many Outfielders, but I was really trying to find a decent CF before I picked up Jones.

Should I have still picked up Betemit over Wigginton? I could always go back..

Options on waiver wire:
    Orlando Hudson
    Mike Lowell
    Jacque Jones
    Emil Brown
    others updated later

I could still use a better 1B (although I think Gonzalez will have a pretty solid year), a 2B (other than Utley none are really worth getting anyway so I will probably stand pat with Freel), and maybe a top notch outfielder.

I'd pick up Betemit over Wigginton, but I'm not that high on Wigginton.

I can't believe the number of people that have reported Adrian Gonzalez available on the waiver wire. He's going to *explode* this year. He'll be a top 10 first baseman this year, IMO. He hits for a great average and his power is really coming on.

I think if you drop Wigginton and add Betemit your offense is pretty solid and has good depth.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I would watch Brad Hawpe. Read an article a couple weeks ago that said he was going to bat 3rd this year. If that is correct, his numbers are going up, up & up with Adkins & Holliday batting after him. He spained his ankle a couple days ago. Watch him. I picked him up late on both of my teams.
    Last edited by chettt; 03-30-2007 at 11:56 AM.

Turn Off Ads?