Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baby Alert!!! My Son was born today!

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Baby Alert!!! My Son was born today!

Not an April fool's joke. Although I think it is a bit weird that my son is being born on April Fool's day. I have my laptop and wireless broadband card so I can give updates. I brought the Digital Camera too. (Unlike my Gold's Gym visit when Tiger showed up) I will post pictures after he is born sometime this evening. Like my Dad said, he must be excited about Opening Day and didn't want to miss it. He's coming 3 1/2 weeks early.
    Last edited by Team Clark; 04-01-2007 at 09:37 PM.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Baby Alert!!! My Son is being born today

Best wishes! Hope everything goes smoothly
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

For a Level Playing Field

Congrats in advance, Team Clark. I became a 1st-time uncle last Wednesday. Growing up in a baseball family made us all joke to my sister that her son also had to get out in the real world before the 1st pitch of the season. All the best to you and the Mrs. on your new arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    Congrats in advance, Team Clark. I became a 1st-time uncle last Wednesday. Growing up in a baseball family made us all joke to my sister that her son also had to get out in the real world before the 1st pitch of the season. All the best to you and the Mrs. on your new arrival.
    Thank you. Much appreciated. Looking forward to watching the game on TV with him in my arms tomorrow. 7 CM and he's coming down the chute. Getting closer.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

I hope you're in smacking distance of your wife! :

Best wishes.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

oooh, I so excited for you! Can't wait to see the pics.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

HE'S HERE!!!! 5:05 PM 6lbs 2 Oz. Only 8 minutes of pushing. Wife looks great and still has her makeup on. Pictures coming soon.
    Cedric 3/24/08

Here is a link to the pictures of Baby Alex.

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o...1175465019.pbw
    Cedric 3/24/08

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Congrats TC!

Congrats!!

But if mr creek was posting to a website on the day creek jr was born, we would now refer to him as the late mr creek...
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by creek14 View Post
    Congrats!!

But if mr creek was posting to a website on the day creek jr was born, we would now refer to him as the late mr creek...
    I just can't help myself.
    Cedric 3/24/08

Congratulations! Let's hope the first words out of his mouth aren't Jim Edmonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Congratulations! Let's hope the first words out of his mouth aren't Jim Edmonds.
    Thanks Chip.

Baseball 101 starts tomorrow with Opening Day.
    Cedric 3/24/08

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Looks like a 5-tooler to me!
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    Looks like a 5-tooler to me!
    If you saw his pictures he's got a nice sixth tool! Like father like son.
    Cedric 3/24/08

Turn Off Ads?