Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Peyton Manning on SNL

Peyton Manning on SNL

Peyton Manning certainly has a career in comedy when he decides to leave the NFL.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=84993
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Peyton Manning on SNL

Obviously I thought it was great, although they never did top that first skit. "Go sit in the port-o-lit for 20 minutes!"
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

That first skit was hysterical.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Peyton was definitely a good sport and the beneficiary of some well-crafted writing that didn't tax his intellect too much, but I still thought he was still a little stiff.

On the plus side, this was the first new episode of SNL I've watched from beginning to end without giving up in disgust in at least 2 years.
    /r/reds

I thought the United Way Public Service Announcement was brilliant,
    School's out. What did you expect?

A solid (if a little too long) TV Funhouse.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Peyton Manning certainly has a career in comedy when he decides to leave the NFL.

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=84993

Definitely.

But, does he keep his jewelry in a water bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    I thought the United Way Public Service Announcement was brilliant,

Yeah, me too. Reminded me of a Tom Hanks skit on SNL years ago when he did "Big" where he was playing baseball with some little leaguers. He ran over a kid at home plate, then chased him around.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Yeah, me too. Reminded me of a Tom Hanks skit on SNL years ago when he did "Big" where he was playing baseball with some little leaguers. He ran over a kid at home plate, then chased him around.
    Hanks was hogging a drinking fountain with a long line of kids behind him. He gulped water for about a minute straight. One kid complained, and Hanks stood up and stared him down.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?