Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade opinions...

Re: Trade opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by tripleaaaron View Post
    That would give you more balance for sure, I def. like Torres over Dotel though for sure. But Ive never really participated in a holds league so Im not too sure of the number you need each week to remain competitive. I can imagine the comp. for saves will be greater, and more Hold men will emerge. Is this a roto-league or a head-to head. If it is a head to head I may trade the sure victory in saves, over balance. If its a Roto league, remember you can catch up if you see you are lagging, and Im sure more hold men will be available than closers. But I could be wrong, how active are the other members, etc. is also an imp. thing to consider.
    Our league is pretty active, especially early of course. But even later in the year people are still pretty active. I'm going to go ahead and drop Dotel for Torres even though I could probably wait till Dotel went on the DL but I'm not going to risk it.

The hard part is we only have 2 RP and 2 P spots so if you go with 3 closers you can only have 1 hold guy. But if you got 10 points for saves and 1 for holds you'd still avergae 5.5 in overall which isn't to bad really. As long as you do above average in the other categories.

I think I might try to trade Howry and just go with 4 closers. But I am going to go ahead and drop Dotel for Torres just incase Torres gets another save quick and someone jumps on him.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trade opinions...

Honestly, I would just punt the holds and use another closer to secure saves.

Turn Off Ads?