Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Signed Up for MLB.TV Today

Hybrid View

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Signed Up for MLB.TV Today

Can't get the direct TV season pass (Not eligible for DTV here). I watched a game via MLB.TV last year - they made a Reds/Diamondbacks game free last year. Picture was pretty good and the feed was only a little slow. All in all, better than watching flippin' gamecast.

Those who had it last year - was your experience good? Is it easy to access?

I wasn't given any sort of username or password so, I'm a bit curious as to how I log in.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

Re: Signed Up for MLB.TV Today

You weren't given a username or password? I assume you have an MLB.com account right? That's your username and password.

My expierences have been good with MLB.TV. Last year was my first full year with it, and I like it. They made the resolution better this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by reds44 View Post
    You weren't given a username or password? I assume you have an MLB.com account right? That's your username and password.

My expierences have been good with MLB.TV. Last year was my first full year with it, and I like it. They made the resolution better this year too.
    I created an account with my hotmail.com email address and selected a password. Guess that's it.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I created an account with my hotmail.com email address and selected a password. Guess that's it.
    yes that's it. MLB gave me the premium package for the regular price due to being signed up last year. It saved me 30 bucks and I've already watched a bunch of spring games. I really like the service, but I would much rather have it on TV. I don't have that option, so this is the next best thing.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

They are doubling the video speed this year which should make the quality alot better, which wasn't bad to start with. Plus they are launching a new version of the Mosaic on 4/2.
    "Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?!"

I just hated watching the MLB.TV feed and following along with the game thread. I'd refresh the game thread and read the events. I'd know Jason LaRue struck out via the game thread before I'd actually see it via MLB.TV.

Well...as for Opening Day...at least it's on ESPN 2. I'm in the same boat as you guys. I have to purchase MLB.tv so that I can watch the games. The ****ty part is, I work for MLB.com/MLB Advanced Media (as well as the Pirates) and I still have to purchase it, lol.
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

Turn Off Ads?