Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question about MLB.tv

Reds2006champs

Question about MLB.tv

Ok so we had Extra Innings last year but now since Direct Tv is the only provider we are thinking about going the root of MLBtv. A question I have is would you be able to watch it on 2 seperate computers at the same time? I am only 16 and live with my mom but I go to my dads every day and he really likes baseball and I was just wondering if I gave him my login stuff if we would be able to watch it at the same time on 2 different computers? Would save us 120 bucks. Thanks in advance!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Question about MLB.tv

In the past, I've watched a Reds game while my girlfriend has watched the Cubs. They may have improved their system this year, so I'm not sure you should count on it working. You could always buy one subscription and test it; if it doesn't work, then get the second.

Reds2006champs

Well I know I will be getting it because I saw the test video of the improved video feed and it looks AMAZING.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I don't think you'll be able to watch the same game on two computers at the same time. I've had occasions where I was unable to log back in after my connection dropped because the system showed me already logged in.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?