Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 25 man Roster-3 Pm

Re: 25 man Roster-3 Pm

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445 View Post
    saw this online too per rotoworld:

Larry Bigbie, who was informed he didn't make the 25-man roster on Saturday, is weighing offers from other teams before deciding whether to accept a minor league spot with the Dodgers.

Bigbie hit .357 with a team-high 14 RBI this spring, but manager Grady Little decided to take Matt Kemp as the team's fifth outfielder instead."

could he be a waiver trade in the making??
    Larry Bigbie would be a GREAT option. I've seen him play in Baltimore for a couple years and he was a fan favorite and a good player, just needs to stay healthy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445 View Post
    Santos should have made the team... gues 0.00 ERA isnt good enough!!
    A lifetime of mediocrity/badness trumps a handful of good spring innings.

Here's an name with Wayne connection- J D Durbin form Minnesota- he was sent to triple a and the Twinis are not happy with him-he is an hard throwing right hander with iffy command so far but very young in pithcing years. Wayne and Terry deal again? Part What-lol

Update going thru Twins Notes- I saw Dubin was Clamined by D-Backs Last week but there an good chance -he might be waived by them also per rotowrld.
    Last edited by Royals Fan; 04-01-2007 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Royals Fan View Post
    Part What-lol
    Terry and Wayne don't deal much. Wayne just gets all these former Twins players who are washed up and bouncing around from team to team.

You think our bench is bad take an look at the Twins Bench- there best bench player is Jeff Cerillio-Yikes

What happened to Hermanson did he get cut and I missed it. I thought he was suppose to be the Reds closer a few days ago? Never mind I found my own answer.
    Last edited by Redmachine2003; 04-01-2007 at 06:01 PM.

Turn Off Ads?