Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrestlemania 23

Re: Wrestlemania 23

I will never love a wrester any more than the Undertaker.

I haven't watched wresting in quite some time, but I'm glad to see he's regained the title. He's put in alot of years and given alot of himself to that company and he derserves it.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

2. Turn Off Ads?

Undertaker sucks. I grew tired of his behind the scene crap years ago. The reason he is still undeated at Wrestlemania is because he won't do the job and lose to anyone.

Anyway, I stopped really following wrestling about two years ago but I got the PPV last night. Some good - the ladder match was OK, but too many people. The Undertaker match sucked for the simple reason that there was no drama - u knew he was going to win (see not doing the job for others). The Cena Michaels match was actually very solid and easily the highlight - outside of McMahon getting his head shaved.

Definitely not the best Wrestlemania ever though. Probably in the bottom half.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

I heard alot about the Rock and Stone Cold, and for some reason I was thinking that they were wrestling at WM?

I saw a segment where the Rock had a "concert"... funny stuff, Austin & the Rock were the main reasons why I watched WWE(F actually) back in the day.. when they left it all seemed to go down hill (especially w/ the WCW buyout)

From what I gather the matches were enjoyable, but talk about a predictable set of ooutcomes.

Seriously, there wasn't a single surprise in the bunch there, outside of maybe the Playboy cover girl not winning her match. It doesn't seem to me that the WWE is unpredictable enough to warrant the PPV cash outlay.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Thumbs Up

Best Match: Taker vs. Batista

I liked the show, but nothing was just outstanding like we have come to expect at Mania. For my money XIX was the best. The MOTB match was way too short, but the right guy probably won. I was really disapointed in that match. I really dislike Undertaker, but that match was the best IMO. Benoit is still amazing and actually pulled a decent match out of MVP. Kane and Khali was much better than it should have been and actually shocking when Kane lost because I figured Vince would want to put over "his" monster. The Lashley vs. Umaga match was horrible. I don't know what it says about Lashley when Umaga has a much better match with Cena than him. It was booked horribly with way too much interference, but the fans probably wanted that. Cena/Michaels was decent, but Shawn is getting really old. He needs to use something besides the same 3 moves for 30 minutes. Last night was probably the worst PPV match I can recall from Michaels. Cena was fine and held the match together.

ATTENTION DETROIT: Booing Cena isn't cool anymore. Get a life.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

I don't know what the rules are about posting pics and gifs, so if this breaks one, by all means delete my post.

That ladder match, when Edge was smashed had to hurt.... will watch RAW tonight to see if he is even wrestling, but i doubt it... Also saw the Rock i coming back to Monday Night Raw.. just dont know when as this was mentione by him 3-4 weeks ago!!
    anyway just wanted to pass that on..

these are old tactics and now its good reason to move away with the new money in the bank 2011.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

Turn Off Ads?