Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U-M offers Beilein coaching job

Re: U-M offers Beilein coaching job

Very interesting decision for Huggy. He'll likely return to the Shoe multiple times at WVU, and I have to figure some of his kids will follow him there.

It's a crappy thing to do to KSU ultimately, but can't see Huggins turning down his dream job again.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Who could blame him honestly? West Virginia is in arguably the best basketball conference and it's home. That would be good for Bob, IMO.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Last time around, I was rooting for him, but the Beilein years have made me look at things differently. Huggins would be interesting, and I'm sure he could bring in some good recruits and win immediately, but I'm kind of rooting for Jeff Neubauer.
    Last edited by tixe; 04-05-2007 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Because I can't remember what "knids" means

I'm pretty sure he just took the job at KSU just to have a job, when WVU wouldn't offer him last time. From what I've heard which is hearsay but still, Huggins supposedly really wants to come to WVU.

Somewhere (I don't know why), I have a faded newspaper article about a WVU basketball win in the seventies. There are head shots of two players with the article: Tony Robertson and Bobby Huggins. Huggins' look is classic. Long hair (a bowl cut, which I was wearing myself at the time), wild eyes. A kid, really.

If he gets the job, I will look up this picture and post it.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Sounds like Michigan is making a Beilein for the NIT

oh God I hate my self

Witty signature.

Senor Votto

This has been the topic of the week for my friends at school. Personally I don't care about it. I love WVU but I loathe basketball

The rumor thats going around is that Beilein's family(wife and Daughter) hated WV and Morgantown.I heard they are from NY so I guess they are city folks.

If that is true then the only thing that I have to say to them is YEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Turn Off Ads?