Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: What do you think of the Reds' uniforms??

Voters
261. You may not vote on this poll
  • They rock...hot, sexy, awesome!!

192 73.56%
  • They suck...atrocious, wretched, god-awful!!

6 2.30%
  • They are just okay...nothing special

57 21.84%
  • Uniforms, what uniforms???

6 2.30%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, an official uniform poll...

Re: Okay, an official uniform poll...

I really like them. When they first introduced them back at Redsfest I wasn't so big on them, but they've really grown on me.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    I really like them. When they first introduced them back at Redsfest I wasn't so big on them, but they've really grown on me.
    I had a feeling they would look better on the field. The road set is going to look great, as well, but putting the black bill on the road cap was a mistake.

I give it a thumbs up. Now if they could just get the players to wear them with visible stirrup socks, that would be cool.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Love the home uniforms.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

They're plain, but they look OK. Someone mentioned the font, which I like too. I was one of the few fans of the black in the uniforms the last couple years though.

I like em.

Bland. Nothing original or exciting about them at all.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I like them.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Much, much improved! This is the best uniform this team has worn since 1971.
    I agree with this description.

They rock. I don't know about sexy, but they are very good.

I wish the Reds would stick with these uniforms for the next 100 years. They look classy, and that's what the old-time teams do...stick with the same unis.
    Chad D
    Redleg Nation: A Cincinnati Reds Blog, Fan Community, and Therapy Group

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    I give it a thumbs up. Now if they could just get the players to wear them with visible stirrup socks, that would be cool.

That would be awesome.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    Now the Reds look like the Angels, and the Nationals.
    And DBacks now, too.

They're nice. I would've liked a tad less piping while at the same time a bit more red, but I love them all the same. Although I will miss the old ones with the vest/pinstripes. Should've kept them as a alternate.
    I hope it's never sunny in Philly again.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    When they first introduced them back at Redsfest I wasn't so big on them, but they've really grown on me.
    There was some speculation on the Uniwatch Blog that the club had reduced the size of the numbers and the black drop-shadows on the names between the unveiling and Opening Day.

I suspect that had more to do with seeing the uniforms in broad sunlight rather than a convention hall, myself, but even as an initial fan of the new uniforms I was blown away by how good they looked in photos and video from the game. A classic design that hopefully will be in place for decades.

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Like the new uni's. Like them alot.

I was not a fan of pinstripes.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

I love them. One of the top three in baseball along with the Dodgers and Yankees.

I love them. They looked beautiful in the sun. I don't mind at all that they're plain from a distance. The detail is intricate, and I don't like a lot of confetti on uniforms anyway.

I agree that their lack of business lends itself EXTREMELY well to high socks. And the Reds now have some players absolutely built to wear high socks. BOYS, TAKE NOTE.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Turn Off Ads?