Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So this firefighter is wearing a bikini and a wig ...

Re: So this firefighter is wearing a bikini and a wig ...

Here's an update ...

"It was like this freak show," Troy Harphant, 35, said today. "I was a little taken by surprise by what I'd seen there. It was out of place with what should have been going on over there, that's for sure."

Harphant was at the park with his wife, Wendy, and daughter, Hayley, 6.

He said he spotted a bikini-clad person on a bike path get into a Ford F-150 pickup truck with red emergency lights on top. He realized it was a man.

"My wife said, 'It's a lady,' and I was like, 'no, it's not a lady,'" he said.

He called police. Mason Police Officer Scott Miller arrived and wrote in his report that he saw the driver, Cole, wearing a blond wig and dark sunglasses.

"As Cole exited the vehicle, I observed Cole to be wearing a very skimpy woman's blue bikini with two tan water balloons taped to the top to simulate two woman's breasts and a pair of pink Speedo flip-flop sandals," Miller wrote in his report.

"I asked Cole what he was doing wearing a woman's bikini at the park where families frequent," the officer wrote, "and Cole did not provide an answer. Cole did state he was headed to a 'gay" bar in Dayton to perform as a woman for a $10,000 prize."

Cole was charged with driving under the influence, having an open container, public indecency and disorderly conduct. Police say he had a blood alcohol content of .174, more than the legal limit of 0.08. Cole was released from jail this morning.

Harphant said he hopes Cole is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

"As far as I am concerned, anybody that works in public service - firefighter, EMT, police officer, whatever - it's unethical and it ought to cost him his job," he said.

Cole did not respond to a call for comment at his home. Wayne Township's fire chief also did not return a call for comment.

2. Turn Off Ads?

"As far as I am concerned, anybody that works in public service - firefighter, EMT, police officer, whatever - it's unethical and it ought to cost him his job," he said.

While I won't condone the drunken driving portion, I didn't realize ethics were important in fighting a fire. Sounds like someone is overreacting there.

It's nice that they gave Speedo a free plug there.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

What a weird, weird water waster.

According to the local news, he was on his way to a fundraiser, where the firemen were dressing up like women and performing some dance.

But he was drunk. Which may be why he was walking instead of driving. You'd think he could have changed into his costume when he arrived at his destination though.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

For a Level Playing Field

This morning the news said the police are stating that he was fondling himself in the park; hence, the reason for the public indecency charge.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone View Post
    According to the local news, he was on his way to a fundraiser, where the firemen were dressing up like women and performing some dance.

But he was drunk. Which may be why he was walking instead of driving. You'd think he could have changed into his costume when he arrived at his destination though.
    This is from the Enquirer ...

"I asked Cole what he was doing wearing a woman's bikini at the park where families frequent," the officer wrote, "and Cole did not provide an answer. Cole did state he was headed to a 'gay" bar in Dayton to perform as a woman for a $10,000 prize."

What a cross-dressing firefighter looks like:
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    What a cross-dressing firefighter looks like:
    My eyes! Now my stomach!

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Maybe he just went into the bushes to take a whiz?

You know the saying. If you shake it more than once, you're fondling it.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

I heard on early radio reports this morning that in addition to being drunk and oddly attired, he was also....um..."enjoying" himself. Fondling was the exact word they used.

I have a fealing that got him in more trouble than just wearing a bikini around.

Mug shots. Lots and lots of them.

:runawaycr
    Makes all the routine posts.

Don't all firefighters carry around a couple of water balloons with them in the park just in case they stumble across a budding forest fire. I think old Smokey the Bear would be proud of this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsland View Post
    Mug shots. Lots and lots of them.

:runawaycr
    I will neg you daily for posting those.

I realize this is public information and all...but the name of the witness (and his address) as well as this guys address should have been blacked out before that report was given out. If he has a family you know they are getting crap from all sides. If I were the witness I would not want my name and address given out like that. No wonder people will not come forward when they see something happen.

Anyone else think the news has become nothing but a gossip session in the restroom?

Turn Off Ads?