Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question For MLB.TV Subscribers

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Question For MLB.TV Subscribers

Logging in for the first time to watch the Marlins game (while at work!!).

It's prompting me to provide my credit card info again for verification purposes. Is this normal? Can't be too careful with cc numbers on the internet.

Thanks.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Question For MLB.TV Subscribers

It's never done that to me before. Might be something new this year.

Have you used it yet this season?
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

It did that to me when I tried the Mosaic feature, so I just abandoned the mosaic thing. Watching just one game at a time it hasn't asked me for anything but my login info though.

I've tried calling their customer service number, but it is too busy to take calls at the time and re-directs you to their email.

Anyone else had this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Have you used it yet this season?
    Yeah, I've used it twice so far, not counting spring training.

Logging in for the first time to watch the Marlins game (while at work!!).

It's prompting me to provide my credit card info again for verification purposes. Is this normal? Can't be too careful with cc numbers on the internet.

Thanks.
    It did the same thing for me. I just closed it since I never use the Mosaic anyway.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

I've tried calling their customer service number, but it is too busy to take calls at the time and re-directs you to their email.

Anyone else had this happen?
    It happened to me too. It just does that the first time it will not keep asking for that. The reason it is asking is it is verifying your address again for keeping track of blackouts. I don't know why they put the credit card on there again but apparently that is their normal screen.

Worth The Wait

It asked me to do yesterday when I wanted to watch of the games from earlier in the day (I was doing it just to "test" it). I went ahead and gave them the info.

Worth The Wait

I just tried to log on and it is giving me an error message. Anyone else having trouble right now? I hope the kinks are worked out by gametime tonight!

I thought you could watch blacked out games on MLBTV? Damn.
    I hope it's never sunny in Philly again.

I'm watching on MLB.tv right now, and there are no graphics on the picture. No score line, nothing.

I like it. Is it that way for you guys too?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    I'm watching on MLB.tv right now, and there are no graphics on the picture. No score line, nothing.

I like it. Is it that way for you guys too?
    Yup. I'm surprised I'm not blacked out, because I'm in Columbus, but I opened the video really early, so I think that may be a way to beat the system *Shhh*

OOPS wrong thread lol

Turn Off Ads?