He wants to play for the Brownies.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Poor Brady Quinn

Oh Brady....This isn't behavior becoming of a Golden Domer.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Go there and suck, Brady. I'm all for it.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I know of another Ohio team down south that pretty much sucked and had little chance until they signed a well regarded QB named Palmer.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I know of another Ohio team down south that pretty much sucked and had little chance until they signed a well regarded QB named Palmer.
    I think he should hold out and demand a trade to the Colts where he can take a pay cut and be Peyton's back-up, but only for 8 or 9 more years then take over as the starter.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

poor Brady? When was the last time anyone said they wanted to play for the Bengals?

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mole44 View Post
    poor Brady? When was the last time anyone said they wanted to play for the Bengals?
    Kim Herring?
    Witty signature.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I want Joe Thomas.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

I would say instead, poor Browns. This will most likely ratchet up public opinion up here to pick Brady Quinn. Ownership will then put pressure on the football people to pick Quinn when they would be better served trading down for more draft picks. As a Bengals fan, I have no problem with them picking Quinn, if it means they continue to ignore addressing areas of need through the draft.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I'm not seeing Quinn as an upgrade over Charlie Fry. I don't think he is going to have much of a career at all, and the only thing he has in common with Palmer is the position he plays and he's right handed.

At least he proved he can take a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    I want Joe Thomas.
    I tend to want to agree, but I think they might take the Oklahoma RB, who can learn under Lewis for a year. They are gonna need an RB with Droughns now gone and Lewis is not the answer.

I would personally pass on Quinn, and try to pick up Troy Smith in one of the lower rounds.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Senor Votto

I think he's been smoking the same stuff as Keith Richards

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

I tend to want to agree, but I think they might take the Oklahoma RB, who can learn under Lewis for a year. They are gonna need an RB with Droughns now gone and Lewis is not the answer.

I would personally pass on Quinn, and try to pick up Troy Smith in one of the lower rounds.
    They need to take that OL from Florida. Try to get Troy Smith in a later round. Let Frye be the starter next year, and go for a RB next year. Troy can then take over as the starter. That's my $.02

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB View Post
    They need to take that OL from Florida. Try to get Troy Smith in a later round. Let Frye be the starter next year, and go for a RB next year. Troy can then take over as the starter. That's my $.02
    Joe Thomas is 1st on the Browns list. Although I have no proof for this. I just hope they don't improve against the Bengals
    Witty signature.

Turn Off Ads?