Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New uniform font

New uniform font

Anybody know where I can get a font like the one on the new uniforms, I want to make some shirts and would love to use it.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Re: New uniform font

lets see....hows this
    Witty signature.

Cool. I can use that in photoshop but does anybody have it in a downloadable font for the computer?

If you cut and paste the letters in the graphic above into this site's template, you'll be able to use that Reds font on your computer. IIRC, it costs $9.
    Makes all the routine posts.

Haunted by walks

Now you know that if you make your own uniform and try to sneak onto the field, they're eventually going to find out ...

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Now you know that if you make your own uniform and try to sneak onto the field, they're eventually going to find out ...
    I'll just pretend to be the batboy. A 30 year old batboy.

Actually Majestic said they created this font, and it is unique to the Reds uniform. Sorry to burst your bubble. The photo shop numbers are pretty close however.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster View Post
    Actually Majestic said they created this font, and it is unique to the Reds uniform. Sorry to burst your bubble. The photo shop numbers are pretty close however.
    I know, just hoping someone might have made it into a usable font already.

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Here you go

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

smith - as soon as I can give you rep again I will. Freaking sweet. My photoshop thanks you

I used it to make my own personal "Jersey Back" for my avatar.
    <<<--

Yeah - you know your jealous. If anyone else is hardcore and ones one - shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post
    smith - as soon as I can give you rep again I will. Freaking sweet. My photoshop thanks you

Ok, I'm a total dork. I've downloaded the font. What do it I do use it for avitars, sig lines etc? Do I have to photoshop it or something simular? EDIT: I just used it with "snag it" a simular tool so I got the avitar thing figured out. Of course, the text is far to small to read.

Also, how did you get it to be white with the red outline? Is that a photoshop trick also?
    Last edited by Ltlabner; 04-08-2007 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks Smith, the font works great.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    Ok, I'm a total dork. I've downloaded the font. What do it I do use it for avitars, sig lines etc? Do I have to photoshop it or something simular? EDIT: I just used it with "snag it" a simular tool so I got the avitar thing figured out. Of course, the text is far to small to read.

Also, how did you get it to be white with the red outline? Is that a photoshop trick also?
    Yep - That's a photoshop tool.

I uploaded it into my windows/fonts directory, and from there Photoshop picks it up.

Add some drop shadow, a little bit of "Stroke" (the outline color) and some arc and that's the Avatar. Flip the colors and that's how I did the others.

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post

I simply must screen capture this so it can live forever!

Turn Off Ads?