Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hey JERRY: Get Hamilton a start!!

Threaded View

Re: Hey JERRY: Get Hamilton a start!!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Freel is pretty bad in the infield.
    I think he could handle 2nd base for a night.

Start him tomorrow night vs. Davis with the lineup of:
    Freel 2B
    Dunn LF
    Edwin 3B
    Griffey RF
    Conine 1B
    Hamilton CF
    Seabass SS
    Ross C

That way Narron can still do his r/l/r/l/r/l thing. If you wait a night and do it against a righty, you'd have to hit lefties back to back in the middle of the lineup, which I don't know if Narron will do.
    Last edited by reds44; 04-08-2007 at 08:31 PM. Reason: I can't type.

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25