Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hey JERRY: Get Hamilton a start!!

Re: Hey JERRY: Get Hamilton a start!!

As much as I love Freel, I think it's time to return him to the super-sub role he handled so well in his last few seasons here, and see if Hamilton can't handle CF full-time. I think the need for a high OBP guy at the top of the lineup (and the perception, right or wrong, that Freel is the only guy who can provide that) is the only thing preventing Narron from giving Josh the keys to the Rolls.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hey JERRY: Get Hamilton a start!!

Freel's playing time should revolve around the other 8 positions for the time being, IMO.

Let's find out what this kid can do with extended PT.

He's been amazing whenever he gets half a shot to date.

Turn Off Ads?