Anyone catch the comments by Carlos Zambrano. Everyone else thinks were gonna finish dead last, but one of if not the best pitcher in the National league may think otherwise. This from cubs.com
Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano might want to be careful the next time he faces the Milwaukee Brewers.
Zambrano was asked to compare his emotions on Opening Day when he started for the Cubs against the Cincinnati Reds to his emotions on Saturday against the Brewers. Zambrano lost the season opener, but beat the Brewers, giving up three runs on five hits over seven innings.

"I think it's a different ballclub," Zambrano said after Saturday's game. "I think Cincinnati has better hitters than Milwaukee. I'm not saying the Milwaukee Brewers are nothing, but the offense of the Cincinnati Reds is better and there's no room for mistakes.

"When you pitch against Cincinnati, they have Adam Dunn, Ken Griffey and all those guys, and when you make a mistake ... you will pay for it," he said. "Sometimes you make a mistake here [against the Brewers] and sometimes they miss, and that's good."

May just be a shot at the Brew Crew but I'll take it.