Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont bother me...I'm watching King Felix battle Dice-K

Dont bother me...I'm watching King Felix battle Dice-K

I mean it...no interruptions....

"This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dont bother me...I'm watching King Felix battle Dice-K

King Felix has a no-hitter through 5 innings at Fenway. This kid is going to win the AL Cy Young this year.

5 innings so far, no hits for Boston....and not a single ball out of the infield....
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Felix is pretty nasty tonight or as George would say:

"That's very dirty, that's absolutely filthy."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    King Felix has a no-hitter through 5 innings at Fenway. This kid is going to win the AL Cy Young this year.
    Yes...and he's only 21 and is making a paultry $420k this season....

There is magnitudes of order difference between he and homer right now but this is what we all hope Homer is capable of too...

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Dice-K will. Because of the hype.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

You know I recall some smart little fella calling for King Felix to outduel a certain Japanese import tonight....

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Between Dice-K and Felix, it looks like a little league world series game out there. Both of them look so young.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    You know I recall some smart little fella calling for King Felix to outduel a certain Japanese import tonight....
    If you saw Felix's last outing against Oakland, then you really weren't goiing out on a limb with tonight's prediction....

No-hit bid continues through 6

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    If you saw Felix's last outing against Oakland, then you really weren't goiing out on a limb with tonight's prediction....

Lol Ive been saying it about him for 2 years now. I am just glad that Seattle is letting him throw all of his pitches now.

I was just looking through some old threads where a few Redzoners shot down the suggestion of a Kearns for King Felix trade in November 2004 (not that Seattle would have done it).
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I was just looking through some old threads where a few Redzoners shot down the suggestion of a Kearns for King Felix trade in November 2004 (not that Seattle would have done it).
    How amazing would that heist have been?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    That's pretty funny....even if Kearns lived up to his potential...

Matsuzaka either isn't afraid to go up and in to multiple hitters in a game, nearly hitting them in the head, or he's having control issues tonight lol

Turn Off Ads?