Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Edwin..

Edwin..

I just turned the game on and I am hearing how edwin deserves to be sat.. blah blah blah.. what in the boof did he do?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Edwin..

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhhorsepoo View Post
    I just turned the game on and I am hearing how edwin deserves to be sat.. blah blah blah.. what in the boof did he do?

He did not run out a pop up so according to Jim Day, Narron sat him down. He is sitting on the step at the end of the dugout pouting like my 7 year old after I spanked him and told him to sit down. THe rest of the team is up on the fence and he is over on the end looking pretty babyish right now.
    Taylor High School
    Home of the "Yellowjackets"

Good for Jerry. Edwin deserves to be sat down for the rest of the game. EE apparently forgot what a major leaguer is supposed to play like. Hopefully, the real EE will be back on Friday.
    Reds record while I was in attendance in 2006: 7-2
    Reds record while I was in attendance in 2007: 2-0
    Reds record while I'm in attendance in 2008: 0-1
    "I wish the stadium was filled up every night." - Bronson Arroyo, Cincinnati Enquirer - February 9, 2007

you really want to make a statement...

send him to the minors. He has options, and let him pout down there.

Jerry Narron is a hypocrite.

He didn't know where the ball was, and he thought he fouled it back. He even turned around and looked behind the plate.

For some reason, just like last year, Narron feels the need to treat Edwin like the redheaded stepchild, and pulls him.

It was a joke of a move by Narron.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Jerry Narron is a hypocrite.
    And a bad manager.
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Boy, EE could get away with murder on this board.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Marty and Jeff recieved an email from Butcher confirming that Edwin was not benched due to injury (which confirms the run out thing).

Marty says - "so what about when Griffey jogs to first base all the time? Is he going to sit, or are there two different sets of rules on this team?"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    Marty and Jeff recieved an email from Butcher confirming that Edwin was not benched due to injury (which confirms the run out thing).

Marty says - "so what about when Griffey jogs to first base all the time? Is he going to sit, or are there two different sets of rules on this team?"
    Mart is dead on

AND

Edwin didn't know where the ball was. He thought he fouled it back. It's completely different then what Junior does.

So next time Griffey doesn't run out a pop up does he get benched?? I think not. Thats a BS double standard. I'm all for hustle and benching those who don't. But you cannot pick and chose who to enforce it on.
    I'm East of you. Be very very worried. Not quite OBX. But, be worried.

But Griffey gets a pass, huh? He hits one off the wall the other day and gets a single...AGAIN.. but does he pull Ken..NO! I love this team but it will not go anywhere when there is 2 sets of rules in regards to hustling.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post

Holy Spaghetti I agree with Marty
    Go Gators!

Can you email Marty when he is on the road???

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Holy Spaghetti I agree with Marty
    I had to read it 2x to make sure!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Turn Off Ads?