Turn Off Ads?

Thread: ? about posting content here

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

? about posting content here

I know that people copy articles from all over the place and post them on here, but how about audio files? I have an XM radio that records and I have recorded a couple interesting things from the Home Plate channel that I felt like posting, but I don't recall if anyone has ever tried doing that before. Is there a preferable format I should put the file in to take up the least amount of space? Are there any issues with sharing audio content from a radio broadcast? I just want to be sure before I go ahead and put it on here.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: ? about posting content here

That idea will be on the back burner until I can get the file size small enough to put on here.

ORH,

.mp3 and .zip files are limited to 1.95 MB. I don't think you can upload .wav or any other type of audio file.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

ORH, you can upload to a site like www.putfile.com and then link it to here. Pretty sure their free services have a limit of 25MB for audio files.

Another good one I've used in the past is www.zshare.net

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    ORH, you can upload to a site like www.putfile.com and then link it to here. Pretty sure their free services have a limit of 25MB for audio files.

Another good one I've used in the past is www.zshare.net
    Thanks for the info. I'll give that a try.

Turn Off Ads?