Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What about Keppinger?

Reds1990

What about Keppinger?

Is he still recovering from his broken finger sustainded during spring training? I am stunned we called up a guy from Double A to replace Gonzalez on the roster. If you were going to call up a guy from Double A why not Paul Janish? I thought he played well this spring. I do know Cruz played some this spring with the big club, not sure what his numbers were but if I do remember he didn't embarass himself. I know Bellhorn is off to a good start at Louisville, why not call him up? Got some pop off the bench!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Ya can't teach speed...

Re: What about Keppinger?

I suspect it all has to do with options/arbitration elibigility kind of stuff. Cruz already has major league time with Texas. He's been playing well in AA and he'll only be in Cincy long enough for Gonzo to get back.

Turn Off Ads?