Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Narron: No More Sitting Hamilton!!!!

Dear Narron: No More Sitting Hamilton!!!!

Josh has to start now.. coming off the bnch and another homer ansd this team struggling to score runs.. even the announcers said Josh's presense in the lineup does something different to the attitude of the team.. Narron cant leave him on the bench any longer....

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dear Narron: No More Sitting Hamilton!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445 View Post
    Josh has to start now.. coming off the bnch and another homer ansd this team struggling to score runs.. even the announcers said Josh's presense in the lineup does something different to the attitude of the team.. Narron cant leave him on the bench any longer....
    Who sits? I agree, he needs to play, but if you sit Freel, who leads off? And what do you do against LH? I know who I'd sit.

Hamilton leads off, he has better plate discipline than Freel anyways

Quote Originally Posted by hebroncougar View Post
    Who sits? I agree, he needs to play, but if you sit Freel, who leads off? And what do you do against LH? I know who I'd sit.
    lead off Phillips if Freel isnt playing. or freel moves to 2b and still leadsoff. and the way Edwin has been swinging he could have a day off and freel can leadoff and play 3rd...

Hamilton can probably lead off since he has good plate discipline along with speed.

Hamilton would leadoff if Freel doesn't play I would think. He is more of a leadoff hitter than Freel is anyway. There is really no excuse not to start Hamilton from here on out. The man is a gamer for sure.

As much as I still like Freel, I would rather see Hamilton lead off and Freel or Jr. sit.

Hamilton needs to be in there. If he cools off then sit him down, but right now he should be playing....

Just my 2 cents.

(First post by the way )

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445 View Post
    lead off Phillips if Freel isnt playing. or freel moves to 2b and still leadsoff. and the way Edwin has been swinging he could have a day off and freel can leadoff and play 3rd...
    Phillips is a hacker. If I had the choice he wouldnt touch the first five spots in the lineup. I think he sparks a team when he gets hot but he's not consistent enough to stay atop the lineup.

But that would mean that Freel is the catcher.

Rem

Yep, Hamilton has to be in there. I'm not sure how you swing it, but it has to be done.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by fooked View Post
    As much as I still like Freel, I would rather see Hamilton lead off and Freel or Jr. sit.

Hamilton needs to be in there. If he cools off then sit him down, but right now he should be playing....

Just my 2 cents.

(First post by the way )
    Oh oh, talking about post counts already....geez, you're fooked.

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post

Rem
    Or you could just sit Jr.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post

Rem
    As gutsy as Freel is...why not?
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Or you could just sit Jr.
    how about you sit drumroll... no one and allow hamilton to do what he is doing. He is now 5 for 19 or 20. Honestly do you think he should be in the game over KGJ or freel? I'm just kidding put him in center and let Freel roam again!

He looked rather human yesterday and seriously it was Elmer tonight. I think he needs to play but I have no problem with him coming off the bench against lefties.

Turn Off Ads?