Turn Off Ads?
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: 2007 NFL Draft

Re: 2007 NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith421 View Post
    The Bengals' sixth round pick is Mataifale Aigafaimeaso’o Toeaina, defensive end from Oregon.
    Man, how many different words can you make using the letters from his name?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith421 View Post
    The Bengals' sixth round pick is Mataifale Aigafaimeaso’o Toeaina, defensive end from Oregon.
    ESPN must have listed him wrong, because the Bengals have him listed as a DT and not DE.

Bengals 7th round pick (1st of 2 picks this round):

Dan Santucci G Notre Dame

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/...r%3fid%3d11104

Santucci arrived at Notre Dame in 2002 as a defensive end and did not receive any playing time. In 2003, he appeared in all 12 games, mostly on special teams, but saw action as a backup defensive tackle in one game. Santucci was moved to the offensive line during 2004 spring practice, played in 11 games that season, and started the season finale against Oregon State in the Insight Bowl. Santucci then took over as a starter at guard for 11 of the Fighting Irish's 12 games in 2005. Santucci started all 13 games at left guard as a senior in 2006.
    Santucci must continue to add bulk and improve his lower body strength. However, he continues to improve with more game-experience as an offensive lineman and he possesses enough size-potential, power and mobility to eventually contribute in the NFL. Santucci could contribute as a versatile reserve at guard

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    UC had 2 players selected today.

John Bowie in the 4th round by the Raiders
    Brent Celek in the 5th round by the Eagles
    Bowie is the Big East 100 meter champion and runs a 4.3 40.
    What if this wasn't a rhetorical question?

All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Not happy about Troy going to a division rival. If he pans out, I have to root against him! Stinks.

Why couldn't Green Bay or St Louis draft him? I would be able to cheer him on every week.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. That’s the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    ESPN must have listed him wrong, because the Bengals have him listed as a DT and not DE.
    He came up as a DE on ESPN's coverage, after snooping around for information on Oregon's website it appears he has played everywhere on the line.

Turn Off Ads?