Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Congrats to mroby85!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Congrats to mroby85!

You've now successfully passed goingpostal111 as having the lowest rep points. -89 last time I checked, impressive!

Keep up the good work, and be sure to keep us informed about all things Todd Coffey in the future!

Re: Congrats to mroby85!

While I certainly think mroby went way out of line and disregarded not only the rules of the board, but suggestions and orders from the mods, I don't think these kinds of threads are very productive either. As I said, I don't agree with any of what mroby did, and in fact, it's the exact reason RZ gets to me sometimes, but I don't think another thread is neccessary. Not trying to pick on you, Highlifeman, because I like your posts and read them often, but these kinds of threads only add to the chaos, feeding the trolls, rather than fix the problem. Let the mods handle these situations, ignore the posters, and move on. Don't look to bring more attention where it really isn't needed. Just my opinion, and feel free to ignore it since it is my opinion, but I felt the need to post it.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Re: Congrats to mroby85!

Let's keep personal attacks out of it, no matter who the target is please. I'm closing this up.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Turn Off Ads?