Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
Yeah, and those onions. Almost unbearable.
Who's been playing with the pepper spray?

Seriously, I don't think I can read much more of these. My allergies are really starting to kick up.

When I was in high school, my friends and I rescued a black lab mix puppy from a neighbor kid who had found her and some other puppies and caught her before the others ran away. He thought it was funny to give her beer and vodka, so that when we saw him playing with her, she was too drunk to walk. When he told us to watch the dog while he went to the bathroom, a friend stuffed the dog in her shirt and started to walk away. When he came out, two of us stayed behind and told him the owner came and claimed the puppy. Then we went to meet up with our other friends. Since my family didn't have a dog, I was elected to keep it overnight until we could find it a home. When my mom came home, she just couldn't resist and let me keep her. She became our family dog and was one of the most lovable and well behaved dogs ever. Fast forward 15 years. The week before my wedding I got a call from my parents. Brandy had had a stroke. My dad and my sister had taken her to the vet and had her put down. Since I was in Chicago, I was too far away to be there, and so they didn't tell me until after it was done. I still wish I could have been there to say goodbye.

Darn it. There go the allergies again.