Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Tracy Jones still at WLW?

Hybrid View

Is Tracy Jones still at WLW?

I noticed that someone else was doing the postgame show. Is Jones still at WLW?

By the way, I must say that Marty had a pretty good game last night. He rode some players a little bit hard, but for the most part he stayed on topic. I only heard the second half, but it was one of his better games.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Re: Is Tracy Jones still at WLW?

I think TJ only does weekends.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by George Anderson View Post
    I think TJ only ruins weekends.
    Fixed the quote...

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Fixed the quote...

Enquirer columnist Paul Daugherty is now the host of Sports Talk now and does Extra Innings after weekday games.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Your killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post

Enquirer columnist Paul Daugherty is now the host of Sports Talk now and does Extra Innings after weekday games.
    Yay.

Maybe one day we will have real sports talk here in Cincinnati, along with some real beat writers. No offense to C. Trent, I like him, but if he is any good he will be gone somewhere else very soon.
    "And the fact that watching him pitch is like having someone poop on your soul." FCB on Gary Majewski

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB View Post
    ... No offense to C. Trent, I like him, but if he is any good he will be gone somewhere else very soon.
    Yeah, like hopefully the Cincinnati Enquirer next year.

Fixed the quote...
    Hey now..he played the game
    Go Gators!

Love "The TRACER"

www.tracyjonesonline.com

Friday nights, the callers have to say how many drinks they have had. :all_cohol (It is very entertaining. )
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

ok.. thanks for the info. It's not as if I missed Tracy, but I was just wondering.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

No. It's not. It's the opposite of entertaining. It is a soul-sucking drain on anything remotely enjoyable following a Reds game.

No. It's not. It's the opposite of entertaining. It is a soul-sucking drain on anything remotely enjoyable following a Reds game.
    I'm with goreds on this one. I like him. But on this board if you say you like TJ you're automatically stupid because you disagree with the popular opinion. I think most of it is an act, and I don't think he believes a lot of the stuff he says.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I'm with goreds on this one. I like him. But on this board if you say you like TJ you're automatically stupid because you disagree with the popular opinion. I think most of it is an act, and I don't think he believes a lot of the stuff he says.
    This is from the archives from the RedsZone gathering 2 years ago...[from GAC]

I talked more in-depth with Tracey and Seg before they went on air. All I can say is don't judge them totally by their "on-air" personalities. They're there to play off the audience and each other. They like being the antagonists.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 21-17
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Agreed, it long ago stopped being a baseball discussion show, and became entertainment equivalent to the "Jerry Springer Show."

That's fine if you're looking for cheap laughs; take a look at his web site- that's what it is. It's not a kid friendly site, BTW.

But he treats a lot of the callers exactly how he treated vaticanplum when she called in. I don't care for it when I'm just looking for some good old fashioned rehashing of a baseball game.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

But he did play the game...
    Championships Matter.
    23 Years and Counting...

I was subjected to Jones in the car home from Chicago on Sunday. He's brutal to listen to.

Turn Off Ads?