Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is Tracy Jones still at WLW?

Re: Is Tracy Jones still at WLW?

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    He like's the guys that suck up to him.He was thanking Richard for the fish and wine he sent him.
    C'mon, man. Wake up.
    As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegs View Post
    Does anyone think "Rod from Norwood" is real? If so, I'd like to sell them some ocean front property in Covington.
    Rod needs a job. Maybe he could be a life guard.
    ("WEELLLL Tracy") :
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I would like to hear somebody call Tracy's show, tell him they need their mower repaired and would like to send their business to Rod from Norwood, and report back to us.

Senor Votto

I was listening to him today and Richard was on the show asking fans questions about FQI (Fan Quality Index) so they could win a pair of Diamond Seats. FQI is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of and this guy kept on about it. Anyway some old lady won but not to Richards liking. A few callers later a man was talking about how Tracy's show had gone down hill because of Richard and what not so Tracy started to get nasty with the man. The man was complaining because the radio show wasn't about baseball any more. He then says "I use to call in and talk about baseball with you until Dick came onto the show" and I believe he hung up after that. Funniest thing I've ever heard was that man I wish I could remember his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegs View Post
    Does anyone think "Rod from Norwood" is real? If so, I'd like to sell them some ocean front property in Covington.

There must really be a Rod because about month ago there was some kind of dust up between Rod and the sight impaired kid (Kyle I think is his name) who sang the national anthem at the Reds game. "Kyle" was singing the anthem at a Florence Freedom game and Rod went to the game thinking he would catch a ride home with Kyle's ride. It ended up that Kyle did not give Rod a ride home. The fall out was that there were calls on the air of each of them explaining their side of the story. It ended up that Kyle's parents (he is 16) supposedly banned him from calling the show over all of this.

So anyway, we know Kyle is real. He doesn't call the show any more because of the dust up with Rod; so, unless that was all staged, Rod must be real too at least to some extent although some of his antics seem a bit much. For instance it just seemed too convenient to me that at the Reds game Rod and Jr. (Rod's son for those who don't follow the saga) attended with Richard that every thing was going so well then Jr spills a soda on a lady.

Forgot to say above that I have heard Rod call in to the Hot Stove League program and the banana phone (and maybe Sports Talk too) . If he is a fake he was "in character" all of those times too.
    Last edited by jnwohio; 08-12-2007 at 11:45 PM.

Hes the worst radio personality in Cincinnati by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by jnwohio View Post
    There must really be a Rod because about month ago there was some kind of dust up between Rod and the sight impaired kid (Kyle I think is his name) who sang the national anthem at the Reds game. "Kyle" was singing the anthem at a Florence Freedom game and Rod went to the game thinking he would catch a ride home with Kyle's ride. It ended up that Kyle did not give Rod a ride home. The fall out was that there were calls on the air of each of them explaining their side of the story. It ended up that Kyle's parents (he is 16) supposedly banned him from calling the show over all of this.

So anyway, we know Kyle is real. He doesn't call the show any more because of the dust up with Rod; so, unless that was all staged, Rod must be real too at least to some extent although some of his antics seem a bit much. For instance it just seemed too convenient to me that at the Reds game Rod and Jr. (Rod's son for those who don't follow the saga) attended with Richard that every thing was going so well then Jr spills a soda on a lady.

Forgot to say above that I have heard Rod call in to the Hot Stove League program and the banana phone (and maybe Sports Talk too) . If he is a fake he was "in character" all of those times too.
    Tracy's an entertainer first and foremost. If you want to put it to the test, call the show and ask how to reach Rod so you can get your mower fixed. I would venture to say you'll come up empty.

Us fans only watch baseball. Tracy Jones SEES baseball.

I think he can sometimes be a good source on Reds baseball. He does sometimes act like he is better than everybody else.

Anyone hear Tracy may write a book about his career?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Narron View Post
    Anyone hear Tracy may write a book about his career?
    Is it going to be a 3 page phamplet?
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

It was on Brennaman and Jones on baseball earlier this morning on WLW. Tracy told Marty he plans to write a book about his career and all his team mates. Tracer said the book may come out next year.

Unless he tells us about his teamates career.. I am not sure it will have any more worth than a toilet reader..

Thats cool. I am still in the process of reading Tom Brownings book though.

Turn Off Ads?