Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An idea for the mods

Re: An idea for the mods

I don't agree with creating a dedicated forum, because this isn't the first "hot topic" (positive or negative) to hit the board and it won't be the last. But, I have merged four threads in Reds Live that were little more than links to online articles. Since there wasn't much discussion in them, it made for a fairly clean merge, and will allow people who want to read these articles to find them in one place.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56896

As best I can tell by quickly browsing them, the other Hamilton threads are each pertaining to a different aspect of his story and/or have generated considerable discussion. Merging them would cause more confusion than anything, at this point.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Supreme Jar Opener

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go View Post
    The cheerleaders are the second best thing about sitting behind the home dugout.
    WHAT?!

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zombielady View Post
    WHAT?!
    How's that old saying go?

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you go home for "supper"

WHAT?!
    He said second favorite.

First is obviously you.

Why are women SOOOOO difficult?
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

I've got an idea too. Alas, we have rules that prevent me from expressing it. Only thing that separates us from the savages, rules are. Well, that and microbreweries.
    and electric dryers.

Supreme Jar Opener

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    He said second favorite.

First is obviously you.

Why are women SOOOOO difficult?
    Oh, yeah... That's it... I'm sure

:

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post
    How's that old saying go?

Doesn't matter where you get your appetite from, as long as you go home for "supper"
    um... ewww...
    Last edited by zombielady; 04-20-2007 at 10:13 PM.

The cheerleaders are the second best thing about sitting behind the home dugout.
    WHAT?!

I'm sure he meant that seeing them up close makes him proud to be married to a babe who puts those cheerleaders to shame.

Yeah, that's what he meant.

Really.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Supreme Jar Opener

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    I'm sure he meant that seeing them up close makes him proud to be married to a babe who puts those cheerleaders to shame.

Yeah, that's what he meant.

Really.
    Ok, that I'll buy...

I was just popping off....I didn't mean for this thread to break up a happy marriage....

Besides, if he's got you seats right behind the dugout, it's obvious his love for you is a special kind of love....:notworthy
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I was just popping off....I didn't mean for this thread to break up a happy marriage....
    You think this is bad, you should see the fights we get into over original vs. remake Dawn of the Dead... curses are screamed, crockery broken, cats hurled across rooms... a row over the Reds cheerleaders is nothing, I assure you.

"It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by ochre View Post
    and electric dryers.
    Cleanliness is next to Godliness, yo.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

You think this is bad, you should see the fights we get into over original vs. remake Dawn of the Dead... curses are screamed, crockery broken, cats hurled across rooms... a row over the Reds cheerleaders is nothing, I assure you.

Zombie please tell me you fall in the original Dawn of the Dead camp. The '04 version was nothing more than an action flick. Running zombies...Bah!

Top 5 Zombie flicks of all time while I'm at it wasting company time:

1. Dawn of the Dead (original)
    2. Shaun of the Dead
    3. Night of the Living Dead
    4. Day of the Dead
    5. Return of the Living Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycint View Post
    Zombie please tell me you fall in the original Dawn of the Dead camp. The '04 version was nothing more than an action flick. Running zombies...Bah!

Top 5 Zombie flicks of all time while I'm at it wasting company time:

1. Dawn of the Dead (original)
    2. Shaun of the Dead
    3. Night of the Living Dead
    4. Day of the Dead
    5. Return of the Living Dead
    I've wondered this for some time, in fact most of my life, and this seems like the perfect opportunity to ask... Does a zombie movie have to have dead in it's title in order to be good?
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I've wondered this for some time, in fact most of my life, and this seems like the perfect opportunity to ask... Does a zombie movie have to have dead in it's title in order to be good?
    Hehe, good question Jojo, I think it does. Matter of fact I'm having trouble thinking of any good or bad that don't. My rule of thumb is if George Romero did it then it will probably be good (relatively speaking as no zombie flicks are gonna win an Oscar).

28 Days Later is a good movie that doesn't have dead in the title but then again it's not truly a zombie movie since the victims/monsters aren't technically dead.

Turn Off Ads?