Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Erik Estrada got what???

Yay!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Erik Estrada got what???

Finally!

Somewhere, Larry Wilcox, aka John, is throwing a tantrum over this.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Wow, the price must have really come down on those things.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

The real shame of it is he had to wait until after Vanna White and Judge Judy got theirs. Ponch deserves better.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Shoot, at this rate, looks like I'm gonna be next...

Name:  your_own_star.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  44.5 KB
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

I hope theives don't steal it and then try to roller skate away through the L.A. River or something. 'Cause, you know, then a bunch of cops might have to chase them down in a really long, extended chase scene in which some cars get smashed up good, and then the thieves would eventually get cornered and surrender, after which we'd discover that the theives actually have hearts of gold, and just needed to star so they could afford Mom's surgery. Then we could all have a good laugh about it back at the station, at Sarge's expense.

Makes all the routine posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    Somewhere, Larry Wilcox, aka John, is throwing a tantrum over this.

You mock but what has Wilcox done since then? Meanwhile Estrada stars in great movies such as these

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099720/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101744/
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

From what I understand, all you need to do to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is to have someone nominate you, and then pay $10,000 and there you are, immortalized for people to walk on you and dogs to do their business on your name for all time. I've actually thought about seeing if I could get someone to nominate me, and then try to get 20,000 people to each pitch in $.50 to show how ridiculous this "honor" is now that people like Ryan Seacrest have stars there.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Clearly, his work on Armed and Famous made the difference.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    From what I understand, all you need to do to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is to have someone nominate you, and then pay $10,000 and there you are, immortalized for people to walk on you and dogs to do their business on your name for all time. I've actually thought about seeing if I could get someone to nominate me, and then try to get 20,000 people to each pitch in $.50 to show how ridiculous this "honor" is now that people like Ryan Seacrest have stars there.
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104660,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post

Ryan Seacrest has a star there?

Wow.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19 View Post
    Okay, but still...
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

When I worked at Sporty's Pilot Shop back in the 1990s, we had a catalog that was called "The Preferred Living Catalog," which was really one of the more pretentious collection of goods ever assembled: $4000 globes, $7000 water fountains, $600 ladders, that kind of thing.

I was working in customer service and received a call from a lady who told me she was looking for a gift for her husband, who was a major celebrity, and wanted me to personally inspect the quality of a personal valet we were selling for $500. As I went to put her on hold to do this, she said "Just keep in mind, this is for somebody famous, so I need it to be of excellent quality. It's for Erik Estrada."

Ah, got it. I wasn't going to take this seriously because I thought she was talking about Jm J. Bullock or Charles Nelson Reilly. But Erik Estrada, oh, okay, I'll make sure it's extra special.
    If you're watchin' a parade, make sure you stand in one spot, don't follow it, it never changes. And if the parade is boring, run in the opposite direction, you will fast-foward the parade. --Mitch Hedberg

Okay, who in the world is Ryan Seacrest?

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Ryan Seacrest has a star there?

Wow.

Turn Off Ads?