Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new season of irritating commercials

A new season of irritating commercials

So what is the worst of the worst, Fox Sports Commercial-wise this season?

I'll start it off...

Every time that McCluskey Chevrolet commercial comes on, it starts with this super annoying high pitched "One Number!"

It has become like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, and the worst part is you can't mute it because it is comes at you so fast.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A new season of irritating commercials

Listen to wkki on the internet.Same commercial's for three if not more years.Salina wine store,the Mister shop,where the guy doing the ad has a horrible lisp.Bayview pub with dj pacman,who happens to be doing the ad.I could go on and on.

Wow the chili (Goldstar or Skyline) commercial where the band is playing that song. I cant stand listening or looking at anyone in that thing.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

I hate this commercial as well

Quote Originally Posted by keeganbrick View Post
    Wow the chili (Goldstar or Skyline) commercial where the band is playing that song. I cant stand listening or looking at anyone in that thing.

As long as they dont bring back that Skyline commercial that just shows a close up of some kid sweating. The kid also looks medicated.

Yeah... THAT makes me want a 3-way.

This isnt even close. It might not be "remotely" close to the low standards of Red Roof Inn. But the Farmersonly.com commercials are terrible. Not to mention the idea of a Farmers Only dating service is an awful idea in itself.

"Hip-Hopera" on the radio is really, really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaknb8k View Post
    This isnt even close. It might not be "remotely" close to the low standards of Red Roof Inn. But the Farmersonly.com commercials are terrible. Not to mention the idea of a Farmers Only dating service is an awful idea in itself.
    OMG, I saw that for the first time the other day. I thought it was a joke at first. Still cant believe its actually real and someone put time and money into it.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

"CITY FOLKS JUST DON'T GET IT"

And don't forget the talking animals musing about whether or not their owners will ever find true love. hahaha.

Those dancing bags of JTM burgers looks like it was produced by some sort of high school audio-visual class in about 10 minutes. Laughably bad.

i have to go with the gold star chili one as well "get lost in the taste"

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    "Hip-Hopera" on the radio is really, really bad.
    I have to turn the radio down when that comes on it's so bad. I think the ad execs at Pepsi spend time every year trying to develop the commercial that would most annoy me.

Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Haunted by walks

The advertisers should realize that these commercials are going to run twice a game for 162 games. They should find an inexpensive way to have several versions they can switch up.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned the "Raindrops falling on my head" Advance Auto Parts commercial for wiper blades. Every time it comes on I contemplate jamming sharp objects into my ears until I go deaf. I seriously make a mad dash for the remote every time it comes on. Not only do they play it every commercial break, but when it's not playing that stupid song is still running through my head. I love how it's a sunny day while it's pouring rain the whole time.

You can count me in on hating the Hip-hopera ad on the radio also. I will admit, I laughed the first couple times I heard it, but now it's getting pretty annoying.

haha I kinda like that Advance Auto Parts commercial, well I find myself singing it anyways.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Turn Off Ads?