Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody getting any extra fleece blankets?

Anybody getting any extra fleece blankets?

I want to get a fleece blanket if someone can grab me one. let me know

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anybody getting any extra fleece blankets?

same here, may be able to work out a trade or purchase the blanket from someone, I really must have one, It is also my birthday no kidding, and It would be a really nice birthday present

MLB Mock Draft
    2009:
    2. Dustin Ackley 27. Tyler Skaggs 33. Kyle Heckathorn 51. Nick Franklin 82. Billy Bullock

I'd buy one as well.....

I Would Like To Get One As Well.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

If this promo was poor, I would have given mine to someone... but it looks like one of the better promos the Reds had in years [it's a keeper]. Sorry...
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 21-17
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

They'll probably show up on eBay. The Freel dirty shirts can be found there.
    /r/reds

Old Red Guard Reject

I know eight people that went to the game and didn't get one because of the big crowd tonight.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Newman4 View Post
    I know eight people that went to the game and didn't get one because of the big crowd tonight.
    Yep... 19K+ didn't get one...
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Yeah, frustrating. I got there at 6:20 tonight, and they were already out, rather disappointing!

At least it brought the crowd out tonight, nice to see a packed house at the ballpark, even if the team didn't show up to play at all!

Do people only go to games because of give aways? Or are they planning on going to a game and they look at the schedule and see that there is a give away game coming up and then decide?
    Don't smoke'em if you got'em

Quote Originally Posted by goodwilly98 View Post
    Yeah, frustrating. I got there at 6:20 tonight, and they were already out, rather disappointing!

At least it brought the crowd out tonight, nice to see a packed house at the ballpark, even if the team didn't show up to play at all!
    Yeah, I made it to the game too and didn't get a blanket either. Pretty lame after seeing people walking around the park carrying five or six of them.

Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Yeah, I made it to the game too and didn't get a blanket either. Pretty lame after seeing people walking around the park carrying five or six of them.
    Now, I DIDN'T see any of that... The most I saw was some people carrying two... but then I would see them with another person who was carrying something else (like a jacket) - so the two blankets were probably for the couple. Also, it didn't look like the "setup" for the bobbleheads was in place, i.e. where you go into one gate but have to exit (to enter with another ticket) behind the batter's eye only.

When the game was over, as I was leaving most people had one blanket only (and a lot in my section 537 had none).

Quote Originally Posted by Marge'sMullet View Post
    Do people only go to games because of give aways? Or are they planning on going to a game and they look at the schedule and see that there is a give away game coming up and then decide?
    A little of both... we'll see today with the Ryan Freel Dirty Shirt for the kiddies how many show up.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    When the game was over, as I was leaving most people had one blanket only (and a lot in my section 537 had none).
    The people next to me didn't get blankets either; I only got one because I got there at 5:30. BTW, I have a season ticket in 537 (Row A Seat 3)...drop down and visit sometime.

I did notice two for sale on eBay this morning (not me! - I didn't get one either and I really wanted one for my son leaving for college next year.). Search "Reds fleece blanket" to see them. I'm guessing they'll go close to $20+ - the magnets I sold went for between $5 and $11.50.

Turn Off Ads?