Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 21st minor league updates

Re: April 21st minor league updates

They changed Fisher's outing to 6IP 11k's 2BB's

The run was charged to Ondrusek 2IP 2k's 1er

2. Turn Off Ads?

So it looks like there was a box score error. Carlos Fisher only went 6ip, 3h, 0r, 2 bb and 11k.
    Logan Ondrusek went the next 2ip, 1er, 2h, 0bb, 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    So it looks like there was a box score error. Carlos Fisher only went 6ip, 3h, 0r, 2 bb and 11k.
    Logan Ondrusek went the next 2ip, 1er, 2h, 0bb, 2k.
    Has Carlos Fisher won anyone over yet? Most unappreciated prospect the reds have had in a while.
    "All I can tell them is pick a good one and sock it." --BABE RUTH

Having better players makes "the right time" or "the big hit" happen a lot more often. PLUS PLUS

I saw this in the Lookouts' box score. What the heck happened!
    Ejections Carolina Mudcats Manager Brandon Hyde ejected by HP umpire Ria Cortesio. (8th); Carolina Mudcats Ryan Bear ejected by HP umpire Ria Cortesio. (7th); Chattanooga Lookouts first baseman Tonys Gutierrez ejected by HP umpire Ria Cortesio. (7th); Carolina Mudcats pitcher Craig Molldrem ejected by HP umpire Ria Cortesio. (8th).

By the way, Carlos Fisher is amazing.

Re: Carlos Fisher...I would like to like him, but every time I try to someone on here tells me that he is way too old for his level and not to get excited...

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Re: Carlos Fisher...I would like to like him, but every time I try to someone on here tells me that he is way too old for his level and not to get excited...
    I think Jax said it best:

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed
    Disclaimer:

a. I realize all Reds prospects are crap
    b. I'm sure he's too old for the league
    c. His walk/hit ratio probably isn't good enough
    d. Most prospects don't make it to the bigs
    e. We overrate our prospects
    Championships Matter.
    24 Years and Counting...

Chris Valaika is hitting .467 on the season. His batting average is higher than the 2nd place On Base Percentage in the MWL coming into today (.449 #2 OBP, Valaika .455 AVG).

I've seen hot starts and all, but holy good God man....

Supposedly Fisher has quite the arm, but is several years behind on the experience side of pitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Aronchis View Post
    Supposedly Fisher has quite the arm, but is several years behind on the experience side of pitching.
    Yeah, Fisher was not a pitcher until toward the end of his sophomore year in college.

Yeah, Fisher was not a pitcher until toward the end of his sophomore year in college.
    Dang that isn't a long time, he may be sombody that can really blow up if he figures out his pitches. Bailey/Fisher 2008!!!!!!

Thats a darn shame he has a fresh arm
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

I saw Fisher pitch 3 times at dayton and his delivery is right over the top with good leg drive, I believe his good mechanics will keep him healthy and strong the next few years and advancing him straight to the majors.

Thanks doug, I guess I will go ahead and put him on my radar. And, CE, yeah, I absolutely love JaxReds' disclaimer for his posts herein. Splendid.

Turn Off Ads?