Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Wow is this team a wreck

Re: Wow is this team a wreck

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN View Post
    ????So is he just supposed to be a homer?? Since when cant someone make an opinion?? Are Narron,Krivsky and Castellini the only people allowed to say anything about Dunn? Sorry people, with or without the vaunted Adam Dunn this team has been near last place the last several years. I'm sure his home runs probably kept us completely out of the cellar but his incessant strikeouts with runners on has kept us from ever going any higher.

Riiiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

M2 is my hero.

Just sayin.

M2 is my hero.

Just sayin.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan08 View Post
    David Ross a triple play edwin batting terribly Dunn just has bad this year has last year what needs to be done we need an aggresive manager I think.

I'm still trying to figure out where all the puntuation went? Did Adam Dunn steal it and if he did, why? You would think he would try to figure the sentence out instead of just letting it go. Loafer! I think the Reds might want to look at replacing Adam Dunn with Juan Castro. At least when he swings and misses, he looks like he means it.

Turn Off Ads?