Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnny Footstool

Re: Johnny Footstool

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili View Post
    So do you and the wife let the kid eat tomatoes?

Great to finally see you.
    I'm going to teach him that tomatoes are poisonous.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    Here's some batting practice footage also taken on Opening Day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6fZm3m7Ho
    That was simply excellent. Man! I love babies. Mine are all grown up.

I'm assuming that is you talking to you son? Why is it, whenever we're playing with our infant children, we feel we must talk somehow down to their level, in a Blues Clues voice? We all have done it. Do we think they will have a better chance of understanding us? Yet we still get those blank stares.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Supreme Jar Opener

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post

I'm assuming that is you talking to you son? Why is it, whenever we're playing with our infant children, we feel we must talk somehow down to their level, in a Blues Clues voice? We all have done it. Do we think they will have a better chance of understanding us? Yet we still get those blank stares.
    is the look I usually got from my kids...

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post

Nope, that's my real voice. In fact, I tried to deepen it for the video.

And I have a speech impediment that prevents me from using proper English or from saying anything less than five times. "Hit the ball. Hit the ball. Hit the ball... "
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?