Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone from Houston?

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Re: Anyone from Houston?

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFan View Post

So, if plug n play living is your thing, Houston may be your kind of town.
    I think you are right about the suburbs, they all look alike to me - however the city itself I find interesting and different. (Of course I have only visited a few times).
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Have you asked your son what he wants? I'd imagine moving at 11 years old would be a little difficult (but not as difficult as, say, 15 years old).

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Have you asked your son what he wants? I'd imagine moving at 11 years old would be a little difficult (but not as difficult as, say, 15 years old).
    My family moved when I was at the age of 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13.

It gets much harder as you get older.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    My family moved when I was at the age of 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13.

It gets much harder as you get older.

Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    My son has been terrific with it, very open to moving if that is the decision. There is a large part of me that feels bad about moving him away from his grandparents (my parents are only 2 hours away as well), but the logical side of me keeps saying moving is the right thing to do.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Turn Off Ads?