Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    837

    Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    Hey guys. I posted a thread about this a few weeks ago about having some extra tickets to the series up here at PNC Park. I received a few PM's from people who were interested, but I mistakingly deleted my entire inbox, so unfortunately I no longer have those messages.


    So, here's the deal:

    I have 2 extra tickets for Saturday's game and 2 extra tickets for the Sunday afternoon game. I took off work this weekend so that I can sit in the stands and watch the games, so the seats that I have available are next to mine.

    For those of you who PM'd me last time...or for those of you who are still interested...please let me know again in this thread or via PM.


    DISCLOSURE!!!: These are comp tickets that I receive as being an employee of the Pirates organization. I am in no way asking for any money or exchange for the tickets being offered. I am offering them out of the courtesy of being a Redszone member. We all share the love of the Reds and baseball. So, consider this an act of kindness.

    ^^^ Covering my butt in other words. Especially after seeing what is going on with Torii Hunter.
    Last edited by Grounds_Crew; 04-25-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    If nobody takes the Sunday tickets, I'll take them. My son would love to go. He's almost 9 and loves baseball. Let me know. Thanks
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    837

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    I'll leave this thread going until tomorrow afternoon. Then, if more than a couple people are interested. I suppose I can put names in a hat or something like that.

    But...I'm going to give the rights to them away tomorrow afternoon in order to give that particular person a day to plan the trip.

    HEY 33Magnum, how far are you from Pittsburgh?
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

  5. #4
    esams81
    Guest

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    Are the tickets for Saturday night still available? I plan on going up there for that game and don't have tickets yet.

  6. #5
    Schnickelfritz BurgervilleBuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Wyldur
    Posts
    720

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    I'd put in for the tickets but that would require me having to go to Pittsburgh.
    That Joey Votto is some kind of Man Candy!

    "For them to boo me like that, it lets me know they dream about me at night. -- Brandon Phillips on Cards fans.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    Quote Originally Posted by Grounds_Crew View Post
    I'll leave this thread going until tomorrow afternoon. Then, if more than a couple people are interested. I suppose I can put names in a hat or something like that.

    But...I'm going to give the rights to them away tomorrow afternoon in order to give that particular person a day to plan the trip.

    HEY 33Magnum, how far are you from Pittsburgh?
    I live about 4 hours away. I live 35 miles North of Cincy. I have been to nurmerous Reds games, but I've never seen a professional game outside of Cincy. I will gladly make the drive though.
    Last edited by 44Magnum; 04-25-2007 at 09:05 PM.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  8. #7
    esams81
    Guest

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    I've been to games in Chicago and Atlanta but never Pittsburgh. My brother just called and he bought me 2 tickets for Saturday's game.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    837

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    "44 Magnum" is going to be coming up to PNC Park for the Sunday afternoon game and I'm still waiting to hear back from "It8ifyifitsgrif" for the Saturday night game. He PM'd me after I made this thread requesting them, so if he doesn't respond then I will still have two available. If any of you are still interested, keep following this thread or PM me.
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    837

    Re: Reds vs Pirates @ PNC Park - FREE TICKETS

    Still waiting to hear back from It8ifyifitsgrif .... are you on tonight?
    "Rounding Third and Heading for Home"


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25