Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Louisville Radio Fans....email the Program Director of 790am, 1080am, & 101.7FM

ikkirus

Louisville Radio Fans....email the Program Director of 790am, 1080am, & 101.7FM

Jim Fenn is the program director of 790am, 1080am, & 101.7FM. He responded to me a couple of times in the spring when I heard that the Reds had been bumped from 790am. He stated that 101.7 would be the new home of the Reds. I then complained about the signal and he said that it should be better in warmer weather. This is not the case appearently as I can not pick up the signal either. He has not responded to the past emails since the middle of March.

Send him an email to this address which I found in the spring from the website of one of these stations: jimfenn@clearchannel.com

here is a link to the Contacts page with a phone number for Jim Fenn as well: http://www.talkradio1080.com/pages/contactus.html

I would say a flood of emails and complaints might get his attention. Pass to other listeners who are not a part of this board.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Louisville Radio Fans....email the Program Director of 790am, 1080am, & 101.7FM

I'm sure half the season will be over by then before he would make a move, et all.Just fork out 14.95 for mlb radio.

GOREDSGO32

Re: Louisville Radio Fans....email the Program Director of 790am, 1080am, & 101.7FM

I wrote him an email. It boggles the mind how completely retarded the stations are here. There was an uproar after Clear Channel switched UL priority on 84 WHAS to 790 WKRD, and now they do this?? What bullcrap.

I joined the fray just because I think everyone in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and West Virginia should be able to listen to the Reds for free if they want to do so.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

ikkirus

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    I'm sure half the season will be over by then before he would make a move, et all.Just fork out 14.95 for mlb radio.
    The mlb audio is nice...but it is absurd to say that is the solution. I might get it so that I can listen at work or just because it is so cheap and I could listen to all broadcasts... but I have no desire to be tied to my computer just to listen to something that should come in loud and clear. One major benefit to radio over tv is the ability to be other places rather than in front of a television every night.

This especially angers me in the city where the AAA affiliate resides. You want fans to follow your minor league affiliate, but don't put the major league club on the air for them to listen to? Makes no sense to me.

Turn Off Ads?