Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Experience at the ballpark last week.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Experience at the ballpark last week.

    I took my family to a Reds game on Tuesday 17th. We had seats directly behind 3rd base and 7 rows behind the outfield end of the Brewers dugout. That end of the dugout happens to be where visiting players leave the field between half innings.
    Both of my sons (at different times) went to the rail as the Brewers were leaving the field and Prince Fielder tossed each of them a ball.

    Even better was Josh Hamilton autographing the balls after the game. He was signing near the Diamond View seats for everybody who wanted an autograph. Needless to say, my sons had a great time!

    Also, if you can get a parking pass for GABP garage, I highly recommend it. You park your car and walk right onto field level.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    You know his story Redsland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    7,714

    Re: Experience at the ballpark last week.

    Sounds like a fun night.
    Makes all the routine posts.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25