Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Old baseball pictures site

  1. #1
    I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,088

    Old baseball pictures site

    http://www.old-picture.com/baseball-index-001.htm

    this may have been posted here at some point, even so, if you like looking at old baseball pictures this is worth a look. Hundreds of pictures of the famous and not so famous including a lot of Reds from the 1920's and before. A lot of good non-baseball pictures too
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Old baseball pictures site

    Very cool site.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25