1B Sheff
    2B Utley
    3B Atkins
    SS Reyes
    OF Sizemore
    OF Dye
    OF Hamilton
    Util Thome

Offensive categories are Runs, Hits, HR, RBIS, SB, TB, AVG, OBP, and OPS......

head to head league..... any feedback?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Potential Trade... need a little feedback

i would NOT do it... your buying those guys based off last year's career years
    Go BLUE!!!

no
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7

I'm no expert, but I do that deal all day.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Yeah, I would do that. You'll miss Hill, and you take a decent step down at first base, but you get a huge leap forward at second base (a position with little depth) and in the outfield (where there is not nearly as much depth as it seems). The only part of the trade you might regret is losing Hill, but he's young and theoretically, prone to being inconsistent and injured.

You'll give up 15 HRs for about 40 SBs. Plus I think Atkins will heat up soon. With that lineup around him, he'll knock in at least 100 RBI.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Howard and Cabrera are two of the top fantasy studs in any league usually top 15 picks. They are going to net you 35-50hrs each and over 100 rbi's. Seizmore, and Atkins are not in Howard and Cabrera's class yet, your trading two superstars for Utley and two solid players. I would say no all day to this deal.

What place are you in? What place is he in?

Well Sizemore has a rare combination of power and speed and puts up Carl Crawford type numbers or better. Outfield really is not that deep of a position, especially with players who put up power numbers and steals.

Utley is the class of the field at a shallow second base position.

If this is a keepr league then I would definitely do the deal because it will be easier to fill corner infield positions in the next couple years. If it is not a keeper league then look at the production you are getting in the categories now compared to league average. Then estimate production you would get after the trade and see if you better yourself in weak categories without losing too many of your home runs.

Appreciate the feedback guys.....

The guy canceled the trade offer because I took too long, but he is impatient and I think I may be able to get even more out of him. I am currently in 2nd place, and its a non keeper league. Sheffield looks like he is starting to heat up, and I am in the process of landing lance berkman for dye and taveras.

I love the idea of possibly having the best SS and best 2B in the league.... These guys might be able to fetch me a lot later in the season. I'm going to wait and see what Aaron Hill does for a while before I try to make that deal happen again.

Thanks again RedZoners!

Turn Off Ads?