Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Who has the most career pitching appearances for the Reds?
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Back in Florida
    Posts
    8,157

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Danny Graves?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

    http://dalmady.blogspot.com

  4. #3
    Yay!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Middletown, Ohio
    Posts
    7,447

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Pedro Borbon?
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    lake city florida
    Posts
    813

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    my guess is Clay Carroll
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser."

  6. #5
    Member JaxRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    9,560

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Franco?
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    1,835

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Scott Sullivan

  8. #7
    Puffy's Daddy Red Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Centerville, OH
    Posts
    20,422

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Scott Sullivan was my guess as well. Seems like it, at least.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

    Your Mom is happy.

  9. #8
    breath westofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    43,001

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Both one and two are right handed, setup men.

  10. #9
    Beer is good!! George Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,754

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Pedro Borbon?
    I second that!!!
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

  11. #10
    Puffy 3:16 Puffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Panama City Beach
    Posts
    13,771

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Krono?
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

  12. #11
    The Lineups stink. KronoRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    West N. Carolina
    Posts
    55,702

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Sure why not?

    It was me.
    Go Gators!

  13. #12
    I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    I'd go with Borbon as well
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

  14. #13
    Posting in Dynarama M2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    28,271

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Tom Hume?
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

    I'm witchcrafting everybody.

  15. #14
    A Lost Ball In High Weeds shredda2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Dunbar, WV
    Posts
    630

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    Borbon is my pick as well.
    "I don't want to embarrass any other catcher by comparing him to Johnny Bench."
    Sparky Anderson

  16. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Reds Trivia - please answer without looking it up.

    The answer is Borbon with 531.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25