Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds Vs Astros 5-2-07

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: Reds Vs Astros 5-2-07

Funny how this is occuring with Javy behind the plate...

I don't know how much is on him, but I see a trend

2. Turn Off Ads?

On 4 pitches!
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

At least he's throwing strikes.
    Rob Neyer: "Any writer who says he'd be a better manager than the worst manager is either 1) lying (i.e. 'using poetic license') or 2) patently delusional. Which isn't to say managers don't do stupid things that you or I wouldn't."

Senor Votto

Lee flys out to left. 1 out

He has no clue...he is missing way up in the zone
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

I agree with what Welsh just said..... don't try to match up with Oswalt. Stay in your game and mix up your pitches. He hasn't thrown a breaking ball or change up yet.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Dunn catches that one at the wall.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Lohse has always been very hittable. Even this year. Career .285 BAA, .270 entering today.

Quote Originally Posted by degenerate10 View Post
    I don't understand why they don't pitch Milton tonight.
    I propose a redszone rule....there should be a ban on mentioning Milton's name during a reds win streak (even on nights he's pitching).....
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    Note to Lohse....the first pitch FASTBALL isn't working
    He came in with a ball and got an out to Lee.

You have to throw some strikes...

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_Davis View Post
    He came in with a ball and got an out to Lee.
    Maybe the movement helped

Conine...a brilliant right-handed hitter? Brilliant? I also propose a three day ban on George Grande speaking....

"This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Lohse has maple syrup between his ears. Smart hitters like Biggio and Berkman know exactly what to do with his stuff.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

I'd pitch Milton here, if Lohse bombs....
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Turn Off Ads?