Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I'm in panic mode, talk me down!

I'm in panic mode, talk me down!

Ok, this is a team that I am currently in last place with and am about to go into full panic mode trying to fix if someone doesn't talk me out of it.

10 team, 7x7 league (5x5 + BB & K on offense and + L & HR in pitching)

C - Piazza
    1B - D. Lee
    2B - Utley
    SS - B. Hall
    3B - Chavez
    MI - Aurilia
    OF - Abreu
    OF - Crawford
    OF - DeJesus
    UTIL - Helton
    BN - Baldelli
    BN - Markakis
    DL - Kendrick

SP - Smoltz
    SP - Sheets
    SP - Lohse
    SP - Shields
    SP - Meche
    SP - Gorzelanny
    SP - Looper
    RP - F. Cordero
    RP - C. Cordero
    RP - Torres
    DL - Carpenter

I am currently last in HR and K on offense. I am last in W, L, HR, ERA, and WHIP on the pitching side.

Only pitchers on the WW are Moyer, Suppan, and Escobar. There is nothing on the offense WW except Sexson if he ever turns it around.

What would be everyones suggestions on what to do. I think I MIGHT be able to get Soriano for Crawford and a bench player and I have a guy interested in Utley who has tons of pitching (Halladay being the #1).

Suggestions?
    Matta = Really good

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I'm in panic mode, talk me down!

Well Redzoners, you did nothing to talk me down and now I'm taking the leap.

I'll let you know how things end up.
    Matta = Really good

I would let it roll....

Everyone besides A-Rod, Rollins and C. Jones has been cold at the plate in the terms of HR's.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Soriano is just starting to heat up if you can make a move for him best do it now. Also I would see if anyone is on your waiver wire better than Lohse I picked up Hendrickson from LA last week and he has given me a boost in whip and K's

Turn Off Ads?