Turn Off Ads?

Thread: New Weird Al Video

New Weird Al Video

Hilarious. White and Nerdy. Been out for a while, just ran across it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzG...elated&search=

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Worth The Wait

Re: New Weird Al Video

This may sound "weird," but I really respect Weird Al. When I was a kid, I thought he was really funny, now....meh, somewhat amusing, but nothing more.

Having said that, Weird Al has managed to stay relevant in an industry (music and entertainment) for well over 20 years where 2 years constitutes a good run.

Obviously, he doesn't take himself too seriously, and he pretty much just sticks to his gameplan, does his thing, and people keep watching and listening. Good for him. The American Dream.

Supreme Jar Opener

Re: New Weird Al Video

That's the song I have on my MySpace profile.

Although "Running With Scissors" remains my favorite W.A. album to date...

Quote Originally Posted by Edskin View Post
    This may sound "weird," but I really respect Weird Al. When I was a kid, I thought he was really funny, now....meh, somewhat amusing, but nothing more.

Having said that, Weird Al has managed to stay relevant in an industry (music and entertainment) for well over 20 years where 2 years constitutes a good run.

Obviously, he doesn't take himself too seriously, and he pretty much just sticks to his gameplan, does his thing, and people keep watching and listening. Good for him. The American Dream.
    He also has one of the highest IQ's in the country...
    Last edited by zombielady; 05-03-2007 at 06:30 PM.

Turn Off Ads?