Turn Off Ads?

Thread: OOTP: Now batting, the Right Fielder...

OOTP: Now batting, the Right Fielder...

Paul O'Freel! Those of you that play OOTP know the database can come up with some comical names. It doesn't get much better than Paul O'Freel for a Reds fan. I about spit my drink all over the monitor when he came up as one of my top prospects.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: OOTP: Now batting, the Right Fielder...

So, what other Frankenfielders can you have? Adam Funnster? Josh Geronimo? Scott Morrisberg? Casey Driessen?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Baseball Mogul for me
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    “I’m a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball.” - Sean Casey

Ichiro Johnson.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Willie Hayes
    Witty signature.

When Paul O'neil was the Treasury secretary, did anyone else here his name on the news and immediately say "Paul O'neill!" In their best Riverfront announcer voice.

Yeah I didn't either.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Turn Off Ads?