Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I Can't Take It Anymore!!!

Re: I Can't Take It Anymore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedEye View Post
    Hate to say it, but I'm starting to think they actually aren't any good. Very difficult for a team to win with two good starters, one consistent hitter, and no bullpen stoppers. Very difficult.
    uuummm. This is a 500 ballclub. They could be a bit better than that. They could be a bit worse.

Everything could fall into place and they could win 92 ballgames. The wheels could just fall off and they only win 70.

What did you think they had? A really good team? I do think it's a better team than they had last year, but...well, that wasn't a good team either now, was it?
    "Even a bad day at the ballpark beats the snot out of most other good days. I'll take my scorecard and pencil and beer and hot dog and rage at the dips and cheer at the highs, but I'm not ever going to stop loving this game and this team and nobody will ever take that away from me." Roy Tucker October 2010

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by roby View Post
    People should be allowed to vent
    I beg to differ.

I don't need to log on here and see 20 threads about how the sky is falling.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis View Post
    I beg to differ.

I don't need to log on here and see 20 threads about how the sky is falling.
    There are at least 29 other message boards that you could log on to if you don't like this one!

Maybe some year we'll actually try and sign some quality pitchers instead of the usual also-rans, projects and nobody's.

Turn Off Ads?