Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Catcher... Really need 1?

Catcher... Really need 1?

I've been thinking...

If you don't get one of the better fantasy catchers there is... A guy who will pick up 120-140 pts a year is who you get.

Would it be wiser to go ahead and drop him and pick up another player? Maybe a starter or a back-up at another spot?

Cuz we all know they don't give us HUGE fantasy games... just some points here and there...
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Catcher... Really need 1?

I went three weeks into the season without a catcher before I finally relented and picked up John Buck. My team was then, and still is in first place though, so I guess it's possible.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Re: Catcher... Really need 1?

A possible catcher you might watch is Ryan Doumit of Pittsburgh. He is getting playing time at 1b & of, also. He is really stroking the ball since being recalled from Indy. I know that he isn't eligible at cather in CBSSportsline. Check your league for his eligibility.

Turn Off Ads?