Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A Three Team Trade

A Three Team Trade

I am considering a three team deal in a standard 5x5 league. The deal is as follows:

I trade Alex Rios and Phil Hughes for Jason Bay.
    I then trade Jason Bay for David Wright and Hunter Pence. (I may have to downgrade at one of my lesser closer spots to get Pence thrown in. Otherwise it will be Bay for Wright straight up.)

My question is, do I do the total swap, do I just trade for Bay, or do I do nothing at all. I think I'm going to do the total swap. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is my team as it stands now:

C Martin
    1B Texeira
    2B Figgins
    SS Furcal
    3B Teahen
    OF Vlad
    OF Rios
    OF Duncan
    UT Ad.Gonzalez

SP Peavy
    SP F.Hernandez
    SP Kazmir
    SP Hill
    SP Harden
    SP Hughes
    SP Lincecum
    RP Hoffman
    RP Jenks
    RP Wheeler
    RP Soria
    RP Owens

My new team would have the same pitching staff (minus Hughes, which hurts very little, but would shape up like this

C Martin
    1B Texeira
    2B Figgins
    SS Furcal
    3B Wright
    OF Vlad
    OF Duncan
    OF Pence/Teahen
    UT Ad. Gonzalez

Thoughts?
    Go BLUE!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A Three Team Trade

If you can get Bay for those two, do it as quickly as possible.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Trading Hughes and Rios for Bay or Wright would be a good trade for you. Good job.

I ended up having to tweak the trade a bit. In the end, I dealt Russ Martin, Alex Rios, Scott Kazmir and Joakim Soria for Brian McCann and David Wright. Now, my team stacks up as follows:

C McCann
    1B Texeira
    2B Figgins
    SS Furcal
    3B Wright
    OF Vlad
    OF Duncan
    OF Hamilton/Teahen
    UT Ad.Gonzalez

SP Peavy
    SP F.Hernandez
    SP R.Hill
    SP Harden
    SP Lincecum
    SP Hughes
    RP Hoffman
    RP Jenks
    RP Wheeler
    RP Owens

Now, I get to pick someone up. I'm thinking Noah Lowry, anybody have any opinions on him?
    Go BLUE!!!

Turn Off Ads?